We’re excited to let you know about an opportunity to give back to America’s heroes and help them receive their well-deserved Veterans Affairs (VA) benefits.
Provider will complete the exam while interviewing the patient utilizing guided disability questionnaires (known as DBQs) for the claimed condition documenting the exam findings required by the VA through a web portal.
The practitioner will NOT be determining disability. This is determined by the VA.
This position performs Disability Assessments on 6-8 Veterans per day.
Part Time and Full Time Opportunities available nationwide
- Must hold a current and unrestricted license.
- Master's or Doctorate from a school accredited by ASHA and/or ACAE
- Interested in performing Independent Medical Assessments.
- Able to analyze data from the medical records and exam findings to complete the questionnaire and form medical opinions.
- Skilled at time management, able to stay on task and meet requirements.
- Proficiently use computer.