We’re excited to let you know about an opportunity to give back to America’s heroes and help them receive their well-deserved Veterans Affairs (VA) benefits.
Assist Practitioners performing one-time, non-treatment compensation and pension exams.
Responsibilities include performing ancillary services such as: pulmonary function tests (PFT), ankle brachial index (ABI) and electrocardiograms (EKG).
Administrative duties include: greeting Veterans, effectively managing office functions, ensuring exam entry is complete, answering phone, supply inventory and other duties assigned.
Part Time and Full Time Opportunities available nationwide
- Must have recent experiences as a Medical Assistant
- Phlebotomy, PFT, ABI and EKG certifciation and/or experience required
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team possessing exceptional customer service skills
- Skilled at time management, able to stay on task and meet requirements.
- Proficiently use computer.